Play wave to caller (clock rate?) + VAS ilbc codec trouble

Hi Nanang,

Thank you for clearing a few things up. I have a bit better
understanding of this now.
If I understand correctly I'd have to make two builds - one for 3rd and
another for 5th edition.
Well, this shouldn't be a problem as long as everything works. On the
other hand it would be great if VAS 2.0 would work on 3rd fp1 and fp2.
Although I don't have a clue where to start (checked the site mentioned
in the manual).

Build error ( _VAS_VERSION 2 - explained in previous mail) is probably
linked to the fact that untill this point I didn't use 5th SDK at all. I
was developing on 3rd edition SDK only.

As far as playing wave goes apparently I didn't use VAS at the time. And
I did try 16kHz version with the same results (failed).

Another issue comes to mind: If a VoIP phone is using VAS (ilbc) and a
call is made to the normal cell phone (gsm) it should probably be using
some other codec (speex?)? How does the codec negotiation work usually?

Best regards,
Tine