S60: rconnection (reconnect)

Hi.

I'm having some trouble with reconnecting socket when connection is lost.
I have read the documentation
(http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Symbian_AP_Reconnection).

I did implement the "connmon" into my  application. However as the
documentation states, this does not completely resolve the problem.
Namely if the connection is lost and user selects another access point
(AP), the socket gets stuck (symbian bug?).

I want to reset everything and reconnect as if it's the first app start:

   1. connmon detects disconnection
   2. connmon calls pjsua_destroy()
   3. connmon calls applications "init" (which creates a new rconnection
      and so on)
   4. connmon is freed/closed

Is this the right way of doing this? Is there a better os simpler solution?
If using the symbian_ua sample app, how would one fix this problem?

I'm using Qt. Would mobility help?