Strange behaviour of ICE

Hi all,

I'm observing strange behaviour of ICE implementation in my experiment.
I have a machine acting as router, and 2 switches connected directly to
it. There is a machine with 4 network interfaces attached to one switch,
and a machine with 1 network interface attached to the other switch. On
these machines I run pjsua application with --use-ice option, and try to
establish a VoIP call between these applications. Initial exchange of
SIP messages succeeds. But when ICE connectivity checks begin, the
applications behave strangely. According to ICE standard, pjsua should
try every possible pair of ICE candidates, and after that it should try
retransmission. But I see in the wireshark that it tries resending
(multiple times) the same check before doing a full loop on all ICE
candidates. I run pjsua with verbosity level of 6, and log file shows
proper behaviour of the application. What could be the reason for such
behaviour. PCAP trace is in the attachment.

Is this a bug, or there is something wrong with my network configuration?

Please help me.

Best regards,
Marcin