pjsua.exe speaker audio output.

Ok version 1.2 didn't work either.  I did set the #define
PJ_CONFIG_WIN32_WMME_DIRECT 1
at the top of config_site.h but no luck.  I did see where this brings in
     /* MUST use switchboard rather than the conference bridge */
     #define PJMEDIA_CONF_USE_SWITCH_BOARD       1

But could not wrap my head around the changes involved there.  I
couldn't find the switch_board
code to see what happens there.  Only what happens if it is not defined.

So Benny, win32 audio output device support.  What config_site.h
changes should be expected?

At 03:43 PM 5/20/2009, Perry Ismangil wrote:
>On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 19:24, David Clark <vdc1048 at tx.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Version 1.2 could not test did not get a win32 version of
> pjsua.exe from the
> > rebuild of the supplied project file.
> > Don't know what is up there.  I know in this version the project file
> > combines more than it did before.  Need to
> > find the revised doc on it.
>
>Here it is: http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/Windows

Yea with version 1.2 the user needs to select which platform target
they want for the project group.
Once that is done it pretty much works like the prior version.