pjsua.exe speaker audio output.

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 7:51 AM, David Clark <vdc1048 at tx.rr.com> wrote:

> Ok version 1.2 didn't work either.  I did set the #define
> PJ_CONFIG_WIN32_WMME_DIRECT 1
> at the top of config_site.h but no luck.  I did see where this brings in
>    /* MUST use switchboard rather than the conference bridge */
>    #define PJMEDIA_CONF_USE_SWITCH_BOARD       1
>
> But could not wrap my head around the changes involved there.  I couldn't
> find the switch_board
> code to see what happens there.  Only what happens if it is not defined.
>
> So Benny, win32 audio output device support.  What config_site.h changes
> should be expected?

Normally if there have been changes the compilation should complain about it
(e.g. deprecated settings should have been marked with #pragma error), so if
you didn't get this then probably no change is needed. For a quick check,
best way probably is to start off with an empty config_site.h and add the
settings incrementally afterwards.

cheers
 Benny