pjsua.exe speaker audio output.

When I first downloaded pjsip the version was 0.5.8.  If you ran
pjsua.exe and you did a makecall to a local ip address with a sip
application that would give audio playback.  You would hear that
audio playback on the first computers speakers.

Version 0.8.0 worked the same way.

Version 1.0-rc1 no audio to the speaker when this is run.
Version 1.1 no audio the speaker when this is run.

Version 1.2 could not test did not get a win32 version of pjsua.exe
from the rebuild of the supplied project file.
Don't know what is up there.  I know in this version the project file
combines more than it did before.  Need to
find the revised doc on it.

I know in version 1.1 it seems clear you need to explicitly set the
audio playback and audio capture device with options
like:
--playback-dev=3 --capture-dev=1

But alas I never got audio output from the speakers trying all
variety of options for playback and capture device.

Anybody know anything about this?    Anybody have success doing this
with pjsua.exe from say 1.1?

Thanks,
David Clark