Potential bug in on_rx_rtp(transport_udp.c)

Benny Prijono wrote:

> Yep. I added a ticket for this
> (http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/844), along with a patch in the
> ticket attachment for the potential fix. Still need to think about
> this a bit more to make sure we won't get those pesky deadlock though.
>
> thanks
>  Benny

Thanks, I am doing some testing with this patch. I have done about
thirty thousand calls today, with no deadlocks. I can do more testing
next week.

Obviously, you should still take your time and think this through... but
so far it looks promising.

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.