Potential bug in on_rx_rtp(transport_udp.c)

Peter Cai wrote:
> Recently I found a potential bug in PJSIP.
>
> In the branch I marked "BUG",  the code access the
> "udp->rtp_src_addr", and this runs in the thread created by
> "pjmedia_endpt_create".
>
> But the rtcp_src_addr might be reset to all "0" in main event process
> thread.  Which would then cause an assert fail.
> (I can find the excat place where rtp_src_addr of a transport is
> modified.)
>
> A trivial walk aroud is use PJMEDIA_UDP_NO_SRC_ADDR_CHECKING when
> create this transport,  which would skip the whole branch.
I am experiencing this issue as well. It seems to happen in a couple different places (on_rx_rtp, on_rx_rtcp).

I guessed that the address fields are being zeroed out in another thread that calls transport_attach. However, I have not been able to confirm this.

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.