No Voice Flow

See Smiti,

I have developed the softphone for S60 3rd edition SDK for MR and FP1. I was
albe to get the one way voice but my scenario was different I was calling
from the emulator. to the mobile phone.

I am also not able to depict the reason but what i have assumed that some
emulator problem is there. So in my case i had ignored the case and when i
had tested the application it was running well n good on the device.

So i would recommed the device if possible.

Regards;
Varun Pratap singh,
SIP Infrastructure Expert,
Mob: 91-9873868905,