From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of varun pratapsingh
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:39 AM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: No Voice Flow

Hi Smita,

Yes the forums are very true in this regard infact I had also faced the same problem on the emulator. The emulator has the half duplex issue. For these reasons i had told you can better use some real device for testing. I am sure that this issue will not come on the device.

Also take a guess your logs and half duplex issue are also interrelated. see symb_mda_dev.c is nothing but the implementation if Audio device API and the log error specifies that it has some problem in recording the input/output media stream and also sue to which there is buffer overrun. hence the voice is half duplex.

also #define PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_SYMB_MDA   PJ_SYMBIAN
This setting controls whether Symbian audio (using built-in multimedia framework) support should be included. This enables the built in symbian audio support on emulator which may have issues in implementaion in emulator thyself.

So from the above discusion you can conclude tha either ignore this issue and can continue for further development and if it is critical to be resolved first as per development strategy then you may use the device some how and test. and the last but not the least wait for some wizard of symbian to put some comments on  it.

Regards;
Varun Pratap singh,
SIP Infrastructure Expert,
Mob: 91-9873868905,