Weired Scenario- Symbian HTTP tunneling

Interesting.

For SIP-tunneling in combination with an HTTP proxy it might also be
possible if pjsip can be extended with a TLS_HTTPPROXY transport, which
connects to the HTTP proxy and perform a CONNECT before TLS handshake.
If the SIP proxy is listening on port 443 too, it should work (as many
http proxies allow CONNECT only to https port)

regards
klaus