Weired Scenario- Symbian HTTP tunneling

Well I was playing with it for the last few months.
First I thought I could just use a opensource HTTP tunnel/server and
send the data through it. But later I realized, true HTTP tunneling
could not be usefull in this case. The main reason is most of the HTTP
tunnel does not keep persistent TCP connection rather it closes the
connection as soon as it completes the request. But in real life
scenario you dont want that as it will shoot up the PDD for the
overhead of reconnection. Second HTTP always adds the header with it
and can not be attached as is with the RTP as it will eat up all your
bandwidth and payload. So I came up with idea of using good HTTP
wrapping for SIP messages and having some tricky headers with RTP. I
also used two persistent connection one for SIP and another for RTP.
The most critical part is, you still need to parse the SIP and SDP for
routing all your message and RTP. So actually I ended up writing
partial SIP proxy with the mixup on HTTP protocol.