Weired Scenario- Symbian HTTP tunneling

VOIP Guru wrote:
> Well I was trying to implement HTTP tunneling with pjsip port on symbian.
> So far I am successfull. Yet litte problem.

The idea is very nice, i would be really interested in knowing more
about it.

As far as i read the TCP transport is not good for the voice:
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/techreports/cucs-033-04.pdf
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=4607363
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1375457.1375464

But it's also true that it can goes over proxy server where UDP does not
goes trough.

Can you share some more ideas on how the client and the server was done,
by using which http tunneling protocol and which is your experience
mostly in terms of performance?

Imho it's definitely an interesting things.

Fabio