Any Solution for PjSIP APS implementation ?

Hi Srivatsan,

Your modification is not really complete actually, you need to modify
the PlayCb as well. However, as mentioned before, G711 frame length
variation issue was solved by ticket #680, please update your source
from SVN trunk. I was curious about the 14 bytes in the recorder
callback, which may be a different issue.

Regards,
nanang