Any Solution for PjSIP APS implementation ?

Hi Srivatsan,

How did your problem (recorder callback receiving APS buffer with size
14 that leads to panic USER 21) sorted out? Just curious since it's
kind of new issue for the APS implementation. (Btw, there was another
buffer issue, G711 frame length variation issue, in the APS
implementation (only for FP1/2 devices), however it has been fixed by
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/680).

When the problem occured, did you use original symbian_sound_aps.cpp
or modified one (e.g: changing codec from G711 codec to another one,
or may be activating VAD)?

Regards,
nanang