Any Solution for PjSIP APS implementation ?

Dear Mukesh ,

APS issue fixed in PjSIP?

I have PublisherID and developers certificate.I have made sample
application using APS and working fine with no issues.

Can you please suggest from which version the issue is fixed in PjSIP? i
have downloaded latest source code from PjSIP trunk and tested but still
the problem persists.
Have you implemented and succeeded with PjSIP APS , please suggest what
are the steps taken to fix it. More than a month i struck with the APS
problem.

Please help me.