import pjsua error on windows2003

Thank you very much.
It works.
I download the module from http://dev.davidnet.hu/python-pjsua/
When I run the application on my windows2003 server,I found that
lib.set_null_snd_dev() not work fine.
when account.make_call(), still comes with an expection----no sound device
found

the samples in  pjproject-1.1\pjsip-apps\src\python\samples are too simple.

Where can I find more example apps to learn?
Thanks again.