G723 Pjsip Symbian problen in encoding

Sorry I could not find any G723 encoder/decoder in APS Server,
more over to use the APS server's G729 in pjsip , at present it is not
implemented and you have
to change the complete conference bridge part from pjsip to use the G729 of
APS.

So far I understand paying the royalty is not issue of development process.

Best regards,
Aftad