G723 Pjsip Symbian problen in encoding

Hi,

I am trying to use the ITU G723.1 codec in pjsip, so far I it is working
perfect and voice is clear for windows, using the
pjsua_vc.exe. When I was trying to use the same codec for symbian_ua_gui it
was not giving the same
expected result.

I have tried to debug this and found that in symbian some how the problem is
in the encode() function and when the encode function is enabled
the decoder function is never called.
when I tried with disableing the encode() function then the decoder function
is working smoothly
and I can hear the voice from the symbian_ua_gui of the other party.

I am attaching the g723.c file please check if i am wrong in any place.

Symbian 9.1 3rd ed
Not using the aps
Phone E65 , N95

best regards,