Installing the symbian_ua_urel application in a S60product phone

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 12:58 PM, <Ivan.Arias-Rodriguez at nokia.com> wrote:

>      That's really interesting.
>
>         I didn't follow that tutorial, and in fact I'm using CodeWarrior.
> I should probably update to Carbide.

Well actually we used CodeWarrior before, but it seems that it has been
deprecated by Nokia in favor of Carbide [1], hence we updated to Carbide
too. So who's fault is that? ;-)

[1] http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/resources/tools_and_sdks/codewarrior/

        Sorry that I'm not very familiar with .sis or .sisx files (in
> general I always used the emulator or R&D phones).
>
>     To be sure I'm moving in the right direction, could you please send me
> that .sisx file to check that it can actually be installed on my phone? If
> you happen to have the plain symbian_ua_urel application in a .sisx file,
> that would be great.

Sorry we don't distribute binaries. But if it makes you feel better, you
should be moving to the right direction since several people have used the
tutorial successfully.

Cheers
 Benny