	From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of ext Benny Prijono
	Sent: 22 July, 2008 14:48
	To: pjsip list
	Subject: Re: Installing the symbian_ua_urel application in a S60product phone

	On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:22 AM, <Ivan.Arias-Rodriguez at nokia.com> wrote:

		       Hi all,

		       I compiled the whole stack and managed to run the example application in the S60 emulator. Then I managed to create the sis file out of it (a 315KB sis file including hopefully all the libraries).

		       However, when I tried to install it in a S60 product phone (a very new model, with the latest Symbian version), it says that I have some certificate problem. I tried to sign the application but I got the same problem.

		       Can it be installed in a common S60 product phone?

	Yes, we've tested it on a plain 3rd ed, MR1, and FP1 phones. No S60 3.1 yet though.

	You mentioned that you managed to create a .sis file. Did you not follow the tutorial in http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/DevelopingSymbianAppWithCarbide? That should produce a self-signed .sisx file (not .sis) and we normally can install the .sisx fine, provided that the phone is configured to accept self-signed applications.

	Cheers
	 Benny