a problem with the sound on HTC Device running Windows Mobile 6

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Tzury Bar Yochay <tzury.by at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > I'm not sure if that's the case. What I suspect is that other application
> is
> > currently using the sound device?
> >

> AFAIK, no other application is using the device.
> Looking at the "task-manager" shows only 'File Explorer' and 'ActiveSync'

Unfortunately I don't have any other explanations for that. IIRC there's
very little or probably no modifications done in WM sound device recently.

> As you know, I was away for a couple of months.
>
> Yet, Few months back, it worked perfectly.
>
> I guess the mistake on my side was downloading the latest revision
> before backing up my 'old' version

Which version did you use?
FYI we are keeping archive of all old releases in
http://www.pjsip.org/release/ and SVN in
http://svn.pjsip.org/repos/pjproject/tags/ from more than three years ago,
so if you want you can grab one of the old release and try it to see if the
problem comes from the new update. If this turns out to be the case, and if
you know which old version that you used, probably we can track down which
changes that cause the problem.

Cheers
 Benny