NAT traversal: how send/receive remote candidates?

katjusha KATJUSHA wrote:
> Thank you a lot Pedro,
> Thank you very much Benny,
>
> @Pedro
> I've read yet your post, but I've hoped that for the exchange of a
> simple "Hello World" string, the ice_strans APIs would be sufficient  :-(
> However, I'll try to use the functions you have indicated to me. Is it
> too difficult? :-/
>
> Does this means that you also have implemented a similar application?
> Could you let me know the results of your experiments? ICE does what
> promises? Your application is able to let 2 peers speak directly,
> without the aid of a relay server?
Yes, that's the idea.
Although I am experiencing some problems (which I am trying to solve
witht the aid of PJSIP's list), I think I am not far from having ICE
working correctly in my application.

But if you want to test PJSIP's ICE, I think you should use PJSUA
(PJSIP's User Agent). It has ICE support.

Regards
Pedro Gon?alves