NAT traversal: how send/receive remote candidates?

Hi Pedro!

I've started exactly from the pjsua application, with the option
"--use-ice", and with the STUN servers "stunserver.org" and "stun.ekiga.net".
I have also added an "id" like "sip:alice at example.com<sip%3Aalice at example.com>"
The problem is that I'm not able to prove the ICE connectivity
mechanism.....
If I try a call or an IM with another peer in the same LAN, no problem: i
wrote "sip:10.0.x2.y2" from my host at "10.0.x1.y1" and I get the call or
the message to the other peer...But, if I try to call the Mapped Address of
the peer, I've  a timeout error and no direct connectivity if possible.
Then I've tried to call a peer not in my LAN...I can't obtain the message,
nor the call.
The NAT detection  function states  that I  was behind a Full Cone NAT, and
the extern peer was behind a Port Restricted, but no connectivity was
possible...
Maybe I've to register to some server? I made a wrong configuration of
pjsua? Why the ICE checks doesn't seem to start?
All I have to do is exactly the implementation of the IM function of pjsua,
demonstrating that ICE can holes NATs...

Why this doesn't work with you?
I hope the effort of studying this code will not be unhelpful...   :-(((