NAT traversal: how send/receive remote candidates?

Hi all!

I've studied the ice_strans.c source code, in order to retreive the
informations to develop my own
NAT traversal solution.
I've understood that:
- the ICE stream transport can be kept-alive as long as I need,
- instead the ICE session is temporary (and relative to a call);
- the ICE connectivity check starts when both peers have the remode
candidate list.

The question is: how can I send my candidate list? How can I receive the
remote candidate list?
I haven't seen these functions in the code... where I've to look? Should
I've to look deeply in the pjsua application?
All I need to do is to send a simple message among 2 clients....

When the ICE connectivity checks end, all I have to do is call the
pj_ice_strans_sendto() for exchange data between 2 peers?

I hope my questions don't look too silly for you... :-(
 so that you can answer at me...

Bye