Access to user data from the on_ice_complete callback

Hi

I would like to know if there is a more direct way of retrieving
user_data in the on_ice_complete callback (in my particular case it
would be a this pointer to the object owning it). The pjsua code
implements a for loop through all the calls in the calls array.

Theoretically it should be possible to retrieve the associated stream
and from there user data but this does not seem possible as the struct
transport_ice is only defined in pjmedia/src/pjmedia/transport_ice.c
and therefore not publicly visible. There is also no accessor function
in this file / class and I do not want to modify library code.

Any insight would be appreciated including 'no solution'  :).

Thanks

Gerhardus Muller