stun_msg.c Unrecognized attribute type 0x8020

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:33:59 +0100
"Benny Prijono" <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:

> So this is not a call drop in the usual sense then since signaling seems to
> be still in place (calls are still CONFIRMED on both ends), but rather lost
> of audio after few minutes of conversation. Is that right?

I think we have made the problem go away.
The last version I compiled that worked properly for this user was from subversion around 26th June. But svn on puppylinux doesn't work with ssl which is needed to download portaudio. So I just used the portaudio source distributed with pjproject-0.8.0.

We tried today using pjproject-0.9.0 but with portaudio replaced with that from pjproject-0.8.0.
The call gets successfully moved to the CONFIRMED status and we had a call that stayed up for over 20 minutes before we hung up.

Thank you for your help in solving this problem. If you want to investigate further and need any further information give me a shout.

--
Will Davies