stun_msg.c Unrecognized attribute type 0x8020

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Will Davies <will at hugthebubble.co.uk>
wrote:

> > That should be okay, that STUN attribute is optional. Are you sure it's
> > pjsip that's dropping the call and not Gizmo?
> >
> thanks for the response
> That would seem unlikely, how would I tell?
> users A, B, C and D all have gizmo accounts
> users A and B can hold a conversation for over 40 minutes
> any call involving users C or D generally dies after 6-10 minutes (maximum
> so far 12)
> users A and B  have static internet addresses
> users C and D have dynamic internet addresses
> Its not much as far as proof goes. I'm slightly overwhelmed by the
> verbosity of the log and in over my head. Any pointers on things to look for
> would be gratefully received.

Yeah I know what you mean about the log. But look for the part where BYE
message is sent or received, and see who sends it. If the sender is pjsip,
scan few lines before that, normally it should print out why it hangs up the
call (unless of course if it's user who hangs up the call).

> The other point to note is that users C and D see very high cpu utilisation
> when the call dies.

Okay that's interesting. If the CPU utilization is very very high, then it
could cause some SIP transactions to timeout with 408 status, and this
status will terminate the call indeed. But I don't think this would happen
unless the CPU utilization is very very high (to the point that the computer
feels like it's locked up).

Cheers
 Benny