stun_msg.c Unrecognized attribute type 0x8020

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:26:51 +0100
"Benny Prijono" <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Will Davies <will at hugthebubble.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I'm trying to get pjsua-0.9.0 working on puppylinux.
> > Some people are reporting that all their calls drop out after a few
> > minutes.
> > We have set
> > --use-ice
> > --stun-srv=stun01.sipphone.com
> > we have gizmo accounts.
> >
> > The only common factor between users with dropped calls seems to be that
> > they have dynamic internet addresses. Please could anyone tell me if the
> > line from stun_msg.c below could be related to this problem.
> >

> That should be okay, that STUN attribute is optional. Are you sure it's
> pjsip that's dropping the call and not Gizmo?

thanks for the response
That would seem unlikely, how would I tell?
users A, B, C and D all have gizmo accounts
users A and B can hold a conversation for over 40 minutes
any call involving users C or D generally dies after 6-10 minutes (maximum so far 12)
users A and B  have static internet addresses
users C and D have dynamic internet addresses
Its not much as far as proof goes. I'm slightly overwhelmed by the verbosity of the log and in over my head. Any pointers on things to look for would be gratefully received.
The other point to note is that users C and D see very high cpu utilisation when the call dies.

Will Davies