[pjsip] pjsip for WM5/C#

Olivier Beytrison wrote:
> Hello Benny,
>> I think that's the expected behavior. From application's view, the
>> deletion happens immediately. Once the account is deleted, it is
>> gone as far as application is concerned, thus it will not hear any
>> more callbacks called on behalf of the account.
>
> Well, i get your point. But still, I would love to be informed that my
> REGISTER with expire=0 has been taken into account by the SIP Server.
> That's why I'd like to be informed of this "200 OK" from the server ;)

In that case, what about calling pjsua_acc_set_registration(FALSE)
and then pjsua_acc_del() after the account is unregistered?

IMO it's much easier to just call pjsua_acc_del() and just let pjsip
unregister the account. Even after the account has been deleted,
pjsip would still respond to 401/407 challenge for the
unregistration, so you can trust it to complete successfully. If
not, well it's a bug then. :)

>> An IMS overview will be great! Not that I'm planning to implement
>> them (just yet), but any free info is always good. :)
>>

> I'll compile some of the documents we made here and i'll post a small
> pdf about it.

Cool! Looking forward to read it!

FYI we're also in the process of developing support for AKAv1-MD5
authentication for IMS/3GPP (http://www.pjsip.org/trac/ticket/396),
so any further info about what's missing in pjsip to support IMS
will be great.

cheers,
  -benny

--