[pjsip] pjsip for WM5/C#

Benny Prijono a ?crit :
> Olivier Beytrison wrote:
>> Hello Benny,
> [snip]
>
>> If we stay on the wrapper idea, we will indeed develop a sort of
>> "intermediate" API which will provide only what is strictly needed by
>> the GUI part of the application, this preventing us to wrap over 100
>> functions and callbacks.
>
> The problem with that is of course different people will need
> different APIs, so this might limit the reusability of the wrapper. ;-)

Well, I have to consider a very short time-line. We need a first alpha
release of the client in one month, this giving us a very short time to
develop. I would love to develop a complete wrapper around the
pjsua-lib, but unfortunately I won't have the time to do it.

Another question comes to my mind, as we need to develop a 3GPP
compliant IMS/SIP client, we will need the re-INVITE SIP message, as
defined in the RFC 3261, allowing Mobility at the application layer (SIP
Session). Is it implemented in pjsip ?

Regards,
Olivier

--