[pjsip] pjsip for WM5/C#

Hello,

I'm very new to pjsip, I discovered it only this morning, but it might
be my life saviour.

I'm currently involved in a project about developing an IMS client for
the Next Generation Networks as defined by the 3GPP. This client will
run on PDA under Windows Mobile 5/6.

I'm very interested into pjsip because the WM5/6 SDK lacks a sip/sdp/rtp
stack.

Thus, I have a question :
Is it viable to use the pjsip libs in a C# for CF.NET using marshalling
? or should i really stick with C/C++ for embedded devices for my
application?

The object-oriented side of C# is really appealing and the easy way to
create the GUI as well. But off course it is not possible to directly
use pjsip in C#, that's why i'm thinking about making an intermediate
C++ code between the C# and the libs.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Regards,
Olivier B.