[pjsip] pjsip for WM5/C#

Hello Benny,

Benny Prijono a ?crit :
> Hi Olivier,
>
> Olivier Beytrison wrote:
>> I still experience some issues :
>>  - When calling pjsua_acc_del(accountID), the on_reg_state() callback
>>    isn't called. Looking at the logs, pjsua delete the account before
>>    receiving the 200 OK from the server, this preventing it from calling
>>    the on_reg_state(pjsua_acc_id acc_id) callback, because the account
>>    have already been deleted
>
> I think that's the expected behavior. From application's view, the
> deletion happens immediately. Once the account is deleted, it is
> gone as far as application is concerned, thus it will not hear any
> more callbacks called on behalf of the account.

Well, i get your point. But still, I would love to be informed that my
REGISTER with expire=0 has been taken into account by the SIP Server.
That's why I'd like to be informed of this "200 OK" from the server ;)

>>  - During a call, some times It doesn't send any sound. After putting on
>>    hold the call, and retrieving it, the sounds works. And i get a lot
>>    of BAD Ptr for the RTP session
>
> Not sure about this. Maybe you can get more information by following
> the troubleshooting procedure from the sound problem Wiki
> (http://www.pjsip.org/trac/wiki).

Will have a look today. i'll keep you informed

>>  - when calling pjsua_call_hangup(), it takes most of the time 8 to 15
>>    seconds for the call to hang up. Same goes when the other UA initiate
>>    the hang up
>
> This sounds like problem with Contact header calculation. Maybe the
> IP address that is selected in Contact header is not the one that's
> reachable from remote UA.

You're right. After doing some packets capture, the problem appears that
my second UA (X-Lite) is on the same host than the sip server. The sip
server saved the ip adress "127.0.0.1" as the contact for this UA. Off
course, when message are sent, the contact IP is different as the one
expected by pjsua, so it ignores them.

>> About the IMS-Specific things for SIP, it is mainly Headers. (like the
>> P-Access-Info header which describe which kind of "connection" the
>> signaling is sent on, like 3gpp-umts-cell, wireless-network, ect ect). I
>> can give you a small overview of the 3gpp-specific headers if you're
>> interested.
>
> An IMS overview will be great! Not that I'm planning to implement
> them (just yet), but any free info is always good. :)

I'll compile some of the documents we made here and i'll post a small
pdf about it.

thx for the answers :)

Regards,
Olivier B.