Re: [PHP] Soap / Wsdl Beginner

Hoaw, that's a good idea, i will try if i can simplify my code that way.
About a thing ... I think i have done something which is absolutely wrong.
(It works though)

I keep the xml in a variable and apply to it a xml parser into a struct. (To
find the information I need)
I'm sure that i can use some variables to access them.
I'm able to do this with mines that way "{OPTION->HERE->IS->DETAILS}".
But i try to access to the request the same way without any result.

I kind of lost here. Should I work on the return of the __getLastResponse()
?