Re: [PHP] Soap / Wsdl Beginner

Thanks now i can finally work on this. :p
Anyway i'm stuck with the same response :
The same as yours at : http://pastebin.com/DyKWrAcQ

LicenceInconnue" mean "UnknownLicence"
I got a serial number, i have tried to put in astr_Clef. (same issue)
Is there any way to know which variable is incorrect or something alike ?