Re: [PHP] Soap / Wsdl Beginner

On 22 November 2010 15:34, bkrqpzef <bjornulf.frode@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks now i can finally work on this. :p
> Anyway i'm stuck with the same response :
> The same as yours at : http://pastebin.com/DyKWrAcQ
>
> LicenceInconnue" mean "UnknownLicence"
> I got a serial number, i have tried to put in astr_Clef. (same issue)
> Is there any way to know which variable is incorrect or something alike ?
>

> RQuadling wrote:
>>
>> On 22 November 2010 13:38, bkrqpzef <bjornulf.frode@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> There it is :
>>> https://wspar51.april.fr/WSSante/WSSante.asmx?wsdl
>>>
>>> And some other informations : (I need only "Tarif" for the moment)
>>> https://wspar51.april.fr/WSSante/WSSante.asmx?op=Tarif
>>
>> Based just on the wsdl file and the wsdl2php script, see the code at
>> [1] and [2]. Outputs [3].
>>

>> Normally, I'd expect the request parameters to be populated a bit
>> differently - maybe as response to calls to a DB? My parameter classes
>> are all subclasses to an abstract Record class which has the ability
>> to populate any public properties in response to a resultset being
>> supplied. I suppose a sort of ORM, but not as complex.
>>
>> Richard.
>>
>> [1] http://pastebin.com/5zaDqmHx
>> [2] http://pastebin.com/wMqrV7Md
>> [3] http://pastebin.com/DyKWrAcQ

Not from the WSDL file. The response you are getting is a valid
response. Sure, it isn't of any use, but the response is a
TarifResponse. With a valid status, telling you the key is wrong.

Nowhere in that conversation is an "error", nothing is malformed, or
breaking the XML.

To get that bad key message, the minimum needed is ...

    $Tarif = new Tarif();
        $Tarif->astr_Clef   = 'something'; // string
        $Tarif->TarifParams = new WSTarifInput(); // WSTarifInput

Is the key a simple string? Are you sure you've got the string right?
Upper/lower case? Letters/numbers mistyped?

Richard.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend