Re: [PHP] Soap / Wsdl Beginner

Hooo my ....
I thought i was able to do it now. But it doesn't work...
I tried to use another function called ResumeGarantie
By using that code :

    $service = new WSSante (
        $wsdl = "http://wspar51.april.fr/WSSante/WSSante.asmx?wsdl";,
        $options = array (
            'encoding'  => 'ISO-8859-1',
            'exception' => True,
            'trace'     => True,
        )
    );
    $Garanties = new ResumeGaranties();
        $Garanties->astr_Clef   = 'KEY';
        $Garanties->ResumeGaranties = new WSResumeGarantieInput();
            #$Garanties->ResumeGaranties->NiveauDetail = 1 ;
            $Garanties->ResumeGaranties->DateEffet   = '20110101';
            $Garanties->ResumeGaranties->ListeProduitGarantieNiveau = new
ProduitGarantieNiveauInput();

$Garanties->ResumeGaranties->ListeProduitGarantieNiveau->Produit =
'Responsabilis';

$Garanties->ResumeGaranties->ListeProduitGarantieNiveau->Garanties = new
Garantie();

$Garanties->ResumeGaranties->ListeProduitGarantieNiveau->Garanties->Libelle
= 'Eco';
    $GarantiesResponse = $service->ResumeGaranties($Garanties);

and my request is stuck with :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";