Re: [PHP] Soap / Wsdl Beginner

On 16 December 2010 17:37, bkrqpzef <bjornulf.frode@gmail.com> wrote:

> i did that :
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p30474731/all.php all.php
>

> RQuadling wrote:
>>
>> On 16 December 2010 08:06, bkrqpzef <bjornulf.frode@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Here i am again. Damn this is hard. :s
>>> I was almost able to add another webservice. But now i'm stuck with a
>>> weird
>>> error :
>>>
>>> Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception:
>>> [soapenv:Server.generalException]
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException in WSVITANEOServicesService.php:175 Stack
>>> trace: #0 WSVITANEOServicesService.php(175):
>>> SoapClient->__soapCall('wsvitaneo', Array, Array) #1 all.php(56):
>>> WSVITANEOServicesService->wsvitaneo(Object(wsvitaneo)) #2 {main} thrown
>>> in

>>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p30470719/WSVITANEOServicesService.php
>>> WSVITANEOServicesService.php

>> Your all.php is missing the try/catch code.
>>
>> Add this back in. It'll help you see what the error is.
>>

>> --
>> Richard Quadling
>> Twitter : EE : Zend
>> @RQuadling : e-e.com/M_248814.html : bit.ly/9O8vFY
>>
>> --

Your error is in the Java code on the server.

Exception
---------
java.lang.NullPointerException

Not a PHP error.

As long as your XML matches the requirements dictated by the WSDL file
then your code is fine.