Re: PHP Web services newbie creation

thats what i always wondered.

what programming language has been used by Google to make their web
services.

they have given all sorts of information on how to use the services but give
no information on what they themselves used to make the web services.

Is there any way to make out what they have used to make their web services.

Regards