Re: PHP Web services newbie creation

The datatypes aren't really C++ or PHP datatypes as much as XML Schema
ComplexTypes. So, as long as your C++ client can generate the proper
XML and the PHP server can parse it into PHP structures, you should be
okay.

-adam

--
adam@trachtenberg.com | http://www.trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's "upgrading to php 5" and "php cookbook"