Re: [ OT] [THE END] PHP+MySQL Programmer/Geek -- JobTitles?

Thank you to all who have replied.  I was worried that it would become too
off-topic after the first few responses, so I respectfully would like to
close the discussion.

A lot of really good insight about job titles has come out of this thread,
and I want to thank all of you who posted their thoughts.

echo "Thank you, ".$row->firstname.".  Your commments are appreciated.\n";
require(".sig");

Peter