Re: Pay Slips

Another suggestion is to outsource their payroll to a payroll service
provider that already takes care of all that.  If you need more info let me
know.  I notice you are in Europe, correct? The perfect outsorced solution
already exists in the US for US companies.

Christian.

00c201c30b23$4786bfc0$b590869f@mainpc">news:00c201c30b23$4786bfc0$b590869f@mainpc...