RE: Pay Slips

The email attachment would have to be password protected, and encrypted
for confidentiality purposes.  It seems to me that there are lots of
uncomfortable thoughts about the use of email combined with the word
confidentiality.  There's lots of evil things that can be done with
aliases, and the like.

The solution that comes to my mind is to store the data in a db, with
restricted access to users own pay account, and producing a html or pdf
paystub using ssl/https.  Also some robust security checks are in order
before implementation.  Then the confidentiality falls on the employee
when they choose to print it.