Re: Apache, PHP and MySQL

DN,
Thank you, I found the line you were referring to, however I still have a
problem. My browser comes back with "page cannot be found". I created a
small test html file, put it in the same directory and it worked alright.
When I first add the action it couldn't find the extension dlls, but this
was due to my directory structure.

Here are some snippits fron my httpd.conf file

My Apache route is as follows
ServerRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache"

PHP is in C:/PHP

The IP address of this server on my network is: 192.168.1.1
ServerName http://192.168.1.1

My document root is (where I have been placing my test files) is:
DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs"

Should I have changed something in the following options?
# This may also be "None", "All", or any combination of "Indexes",
# "Includes", "FollowSymLinks", "ExecCGI", or "MultiViews".
#
# Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
# doesn't give it to you.
#

ScriptAlias
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin/"
ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/php/"

AddType:
# AddType allows you to tweak mime.types without actually editing it, or to
    # make certain files to be certain types.
    #
    AddType application/x-tar .tgz
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
    AddType application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe "

Action ( I presume I have put this in the right place)

# Action lets you define media types that will execute a script whenever
# a matching file is called. This eliminates the need for repeated URL
# pathnames for oft-used CGI file processors.
# Format: Action media/type /cgi-script/location
# Format: Action handler-name /cgi-script/location
#
Action application/x-httpd-php "./php/php.exe "
#

I hope that is not too much for you to look through .

147901c29f67$93bf9790$c900a8c0@jrbrown">news:147901c29f67$93bf9790$c900a8c0@jrbrown...