Re: Apache, PHP and MySQL

DN
Sorry, I cant find this "Action line". If you mean the DLLs being copied to
the Windows\System directory, I have done that. Is there a better tutorial
for installing Apache and PHP, and if so should I try to uninstall and start
again. I could even reformat if necessary - all my backups on the server are
on a separate hardfile.
I am running Apache 1.3.24 for Win32

142701c29f16$204ba340$c900a8c0@jrbrown">news:142701c29f16$204ba340$c900a8c0@jrbrown...