Re: Form TextArea Formatting

You would be easier reformatting when you take it out of the database. After
getting your variable representing the text in the text box do this:
$variable = nl2br($variable);
Then when you display your variable the all your original new lines are
retrieved.

000301c29f7a$de69b010$7c02a8c0@coconut">news:000301c29f7a$de69b010$7c02a8c0@coconut...