Form TextArea Formatting

Hello,

I've created a web form that includes a textarea input box called
MessageText.  The data from this form will be inserted into a mysql table.
My problem is that the form users will be inserting formatted text into this
textarea and I need to be able to transfer the formatting as well as the
content into the database.  Right now, all formatting is lost in the
transfer.  Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you for your help.

Larentium
larentium@hosthive.com