Re: sendmail to remote host?

--- On Wed, 6/16/10, steve miller <steve@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: steve miller <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  sendmail to remote host?
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 11:31 PM

      I have website at godaddy that only allows 1000 relays through their

mailserver per day.

We have a cart that sometimes sends out over 1000 order confirmations

when we run a free product or free promotional sale, and the

mailserver hits the limit.

It currently uses php mail() or a php-based smtp mail script.

Short of paying for a dedicated server or moving to a new host, does

anyone know if it is possible to configure them to send the body,

subject, and headers to a remote mailserver or service that will send

them out?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

steve