Re: sendmail to remote host?

you can use this for sending mails through yahoo/gmail etc.

http://www.phpclasses.org/package/5375-PHP-Mass-Send-Attach-Embed-Through-SMTP-or-MAIL-.html

Also, consider moving to Amazon cloud where you'll be able to send unlimited
mails from your dedicated host( though virtualized ), its very cheap.

--
-Prasad C
+91 994 672 5488

<*> Your email settings: