sendmail to remote host?

I have website at godaddy that only allows 1000 relays through their
mailserver per day.
We have a cart that sometimes sends out over 1000 order confirmations
when we run a free product or free promotional sale, and the
mailserver hits the limit.
It currently uses php mail() or a php-based smtp mail script.

Short of paying for a dedicated server or moving to a new host, does
anyone know if it is possible to configure them to send the body,
subject, and headers to a remote mailserver or service that will send
them out?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

steve